Welcome to the Classic Bikers Club website. We believe we offer visitors a unique resource drawn from our massive archive of images and literature going back to the turn of the twentieth century. News, image galleries, road tests, archive, videos and workshop and reference features are just some of the gems in this treasure-trove of motorcycling nostalgia.
There are three ways to access the website. You can browse as an ordinary user, or register (which is free) and gain access to our money-saving competitions and be able to contribute to the discussion area. Or, if you're a subscriber to one of our classic motorcycle titles listed below, you can enter your unique six digit Customer/Subscription ID number (on all subscription communications from Mortons Media Group) into your registered profile to gain access to content not visible to ordinary users.
Registering is required to enter any online competitions and to contribute to the Classic Bikers Club discussion forums.
If you are a subscriber to any of our magazines*, you can view all CBC content, which includes the 90,000-word authoritative A-Z Encyclopaedia of Classic Motorcycles, and all other Reference, Archive and Workshop features which are hidden to ordinary users. Here you will also find some great deals with our online partners and the opportunity to more than recoup your annual subscription fee. If you don’t currently subscribe to one of our titles view them on the www.classicmagazines.co.uk website.
Remember, to access all areas, you have to be a subscriber.
How to register and activate your subscription access
1. Click 'Register' on the very top black bar (see pic, right).
2. Enter a username for yourself/nickname - this will be seen by other forum users when they view your profile.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter your real name (as it appears on your subscription if you have one).
5. You may wish to enter your address (it's optional). If you do, this is only used to pre-populate forms, and will automatically fill in your details every time you enter one of our competitions.
6. Read and accept the terms & conditions and enter the anti-spam code.
7. Click 'Create new account'. If there's a problem with your details, the system will tell you.
8. Check your email inbox for the confirmation email from Classic Bikers Club. It will contain an email with link and a guest password to activate your account. Once activated you can change your password to something more personal to you.
Once you are registered you can enter your subscription details
1. Login to Classic Bikers Club (click 'Login', see above illustration).
2. Once logged in, you will see your username in the same top right black bar - click on it!
3. Click on the 'Edit' tab to amend your details.
4. Click on 'Subscriber Details' link. Example on right. >
5. Enter your 6-digit Customer ID/Subscriber ID. This is found on correspondence from Mortons Media, or on your mailing sheet with every issue posted to you.
6. If you haven't done it already, fill in the First name, Surname fields. They MUST match your subscription name.
7. Click 'Save' button.
The system will confirm if your subscription details have been confirmed and approved. You will now have instant access to all the articles on the site, as well as hidden special subscriber partner offers, competitions and more.
Question: I've entered my Customer ID, but I still cannot access premium content.
There are three possible reasons for this
1. Your Customer ID or name is not entered correctly. The site will warn you when you click 'Save'. Please contact us to verify your details.
2. Your subscription has lapsed. You can visit Classic Magazines now and check the status of your subscription(s) - and renew if needed! If you renew, you'll need to wait 24 hours for the new content to become re-available.
3. You've made a recent change to your profile (added bike information, address or other data). Please click on your username to view your profile. Click the 'Edit' tab, then 'Subscriber Details' tab, then 'Save'. You should see the 'Registered Subscriber' message again.
We can locate your subscription, check your Customer ID and upgrade your account for you, so you have instant access to the full site - click here
Need further help? Contact our help team
Our magazines *
If you subscribe to ANY of the following, you can have instant unlimited access to our archive features, workshop material, exclusive hidden offers, FREE competitions and more!
If your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to access hidden editorial content!
Our newsletter will bring you the latest news and features added to the Classic Bikers Club website, as well as updates on our exclusive offers, competitions and popular giveaways.
• To sign-up, just complete the form below. You can unsubscribe at any time.